View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 12:33 AM   #4
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76
Default Re: Super Regional Pairings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
Since it's a virtual certainty that we will not get a national seed, which possible national seed would you like to be matched up with. (not necessarily who you think we will be paired with, but who you would like to see us paired with).

Personally, I'd either like Indiana, La-La, or FSU.

Indiana cause I'd like to send those yanks home.

La-La to get revenge from our Super Regional host.

FSU cause they always seem to choke.
I had my doubts, but ive been reading some "experts" tonight, and they seem to think South Carolina still has a decent shot.

Quote:
Kendall Rogers @KendallRogersPG 6h
From what I’m told, looks like #LSU #OleMiss #SouthCarolina and #Vandy were all on the national seed board this morning. Strong #SEC flavor
Quote:
Kendall Rogers @KendallRogersPG 6h
I think #LSU clearly leads the pack, but one thing impressive about the #Gamecocks is how much they won despite some major injuries.
Quote:
Kendall Rogers @KendallRogersPG 5h
The national seeds are pretty much set, with the final national seed down to either #TCU #OKState and #SouthCarolina. #LSU is in there.
Despite the epic choke in the Tourney, it seems a lot of the writers and other decision makers are impressed with how South Carolina still managed what it did even with injuries and not having the same starting lineup pretty much all season.

LSU I think came on to late to get the bid, they didnt start playing well until the end of the season, its going to come down to RPI and resume'.

Definately a long shot, but gives us a reason to watch tomorrow.
robgusc76 is online now   Reply With Quote