View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 10:16 AM   #4
GamecockGuardsman
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
GamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPit
Default Re: Clemson Baseball..

We pick and laugh at the Clemson baseball team (and Jack also) about the current slump they are in. I will say that Jack has had pretty good resume during his career and there is a lot of coaches in college baseball that can not match it. He has a lot of wins, a few conference championships, and trips to the CWS. What plagues his resume is the fact that Clemson has never won a national championship and esp. never played in the title game. The truth is that I am surprised that Clemson has never done that with some of the teams that they had over the years. I don't see Clemson firing him right now or asking him to step down. I think it will take another couple of years of them having seasons like this one for him to be pushed out.