View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 12:00 AM   #7
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: I am afraid of heights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
I'm afraid of bridges. Over the weekend I was driving with my father and my niece home from Kentucky and had to drive over a temporary bridge that was about 300 feet off the river and I almost had to stop the car. The bridge was down to one lane in both directions and was very bouncy and bumpy. I had cold sweats and was on the verge of a panic attack by the time the bridge was over.
I can understand how you feel, every time I drive over the bridge in Charleston. I feel like I have shortness of breath, my hands get sweaty on the steering wheel and I keep thinking in my head the bridge will collapse. I know logically it most likely will not, but that doesn't help any.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote