View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 12:18 AM   #11
Master Bedroom
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material
Default Re: I am afraid of heights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
What I really want to know is how to conquer this fear. If there is anyone here who has conquered it I would love to know how. A quick search of the internet just says I am in the 3-5% of the world with this crazy fear, but before I pass on, I would like to conquer this.
It's just mind over matter in some cases depending how severe it is. I did a ropes course when I was younger and loved roller coasters at one point too. I think the fear adds to the thrill/enjoyment if you can get past it. I simply just do not have any desire to do anything that involves extreme heights for "fun" anymore. I would love to go skydiving before I die...but I just do not know if I could hurl my body from a moving plane.
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote