Thread: Pink Floyd
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 08:04 AM   #10
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Pink Floyd

Album - Animals

Song(s) - Mother, Wish You Were Here, Dogs, Comfortably Numb...and even though it is an instrumental I have always loved Interstellar Overdrive.

I saw Pink Floyd in the LA Coliseum in like 1989-ish during the 'Momentary Lapse of Reason Tour'. It was the first tour since 'The Wall'...maybe 1981...and the first time you were hearing anything other than 'The Wall' live for I don't know how long. Roger Waters wasn't there but David Gilmore and friends sure were. Really good show with all sorts of shit going on...again...this was in the L.A. Coliseum and at one point a huge pig and a bed with the 'Evil Teacher' from 'The Wall' imagery were flying from one end to the other high above the crowd...I'm talking HUGE! So glad I got to see them live...even without Waters. Really one of the greats.
LBC is offline   Reply With Quote