View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Mystery: Men's Basketball Recruiting

Why does it seem our BB recruiting is done in secret? Is it a culture thing? Do the sportswriters in and around Columbia not put in the time and effort to bring us regular updates about who we are recruiting and what direction the coaches are taking? Or, does Frank Martin keep these things quiet until the kid verbally commits? I just read J. Thompson has had us on his list for over 6 months and we have never heard of him? He came to Columbia last week on a visit and it was reported by whom? No one that I know of that's who. Just curious as to why this is the case. It was the same last year. Out of nowhere we signed Reggie Theus Jr. and a couple of others. Maybe the answer is simple, but I wish these so called professional Gamecock Sportswriters would get more involved with the recruiting in Men's Basketball.
Travelin is online now   Reply With Quote