View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 01:38 AM   #5
Gamecocks1137
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Debating a team's strengths and weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCNowAndForever View Post
Sure there are exceptions, but what I mentioned in the OP seems to be a trend. Maybe the exceptions can help answer the question?
I think what you mean refers to our team. We either have a great offense, and an ok defense, or an ok offense and a great defense. I get the sentiment. A lot of fans this year are about to turn gray in the hair and rip their hair out over our defense. To which I say, why? We have always stepped on defense, and this year is no different. Our offense is predicted to be in the top 3 if not number one in the SEC this year. Yet others still worry. I like to point out Skai Moore. Before last year he was just a high school kid, this year he returns as one of the top LBs in the SEC as a true Sophmore.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote