View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 12:38 AM   #3
Unknit
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Unknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Who pitches tomorrow?

I am actually optimistic as well. I say tomorrow go with Reed Scott and then hope we only have to use one reliever. Game 2 go with Crowe and also hope we only have to use one reliever. Then for a game 3 hopefully we will have 2 or 3 guys left who can hold it together and take us all the way through.

I just took a look at the box scores from all the other games, and Campbell does not have a lot of reliable pitchers left looking at their pitching roster, as far as reliable pitchers are concerned.

Maryland has a little bit more left than them, but we still have more depth than Maryland. Maryland has used their best relievers fro what I can tell from their stat sheet. On the other hand, we still have Crowe, Mincey, Seddon, Reagan, Fiori, and Scott left. They all need to do a good job if we are to win 3 in a row, but it is not far-fetched to believe they can. I guess we shall see.