View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 10:13 AM   #1
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Long-term accommodations in Beaufort?

Hey everyone. I have done a few searches, but I haven't really found much, so I thought I would turn to my CT folks.

I have applied for a position that is located in Beaufort, SC. If I get the position, I don't plan on relocating, because my wife's career is in the upstate, and she definitely makes a larger salary. In the event I do get the job, I'm going to need a place to stay during the week (traditional M-F), but the only things I have found are a minimum of $500/month, and I know we wouldn't be able to afford that with what we already have to pay out each month. Does anyone have any ideas of somewhere in or relatively near Beaufort I could check into? Thanks!