View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:03 PM   #19
garnet_black215
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Our Linebackers and Defense this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conwaycock2 View Post
I don't recall reading anyone who said our defense would be horrible but I'll take your word since I don't come close to reading every post.

I am curious as to why you think our LB could be the best in the SEC. I went to every game (but 1) & I never got that impression at all. What I saw was a unit that got better over the course of the season. A unit that allowed far too much yardage thru the middle & players frequently out of position because they were inexperienced.

I expect them to be much improved & I do see talent there. I also think Whammy is excellent. I'm just not close to saying a unit that was never better than average last year could be the best in the SEC this year. I suppose it's possible, same as every other position on the field. Just seems way premature.
Solid points throughout this post. Hard to disagree.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote