View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:14 PM   #20
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Our Linebackers and Defense this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conwaycock2 View Post
I don't recall reading anyone who said our defense would be horrible but I'll take your word since I don't come close to reading every post.

I am curious as to why you think our LB could be the best in the SEC. I went to every game (but 1) & I never got that impression at all. What I saw was a unit that got better over the course of the season. A unit that allowed far too much yardage thru the middle & players frequently out of position because they were inexperienced.

I expect them to be much improved & I do see talent there. I also think Whammy is excellent. I'm just not close to saying a unit that was never better than average last year could be the best in the SEC this year. I suppose it's possible, same as every other position on the field. Just seems way premature.
Go back and re watch the last 5 games. See if our LBs are just normal and inexperienced.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote