View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #11
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Signee Brandon Murray update

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
Kinda figured he would take his lumps as a head coach . He took over for a coach that was great and had two titles that is hard to follow up.
He is...he certainly is.
And it is different being the assistant to being the guy.
I'm sure Tanner had his lumps when he was at NC State, and factions of this same fanbase was ready to chase Ray out of town not too long ago.

Holbrook has taken over for a legend, and we had to have known there was going to be a little drop off.

But now what is left of the Omaha run is gone with this junior class...it is truly Holbrook's team next year, and I like how he is building with power arms...we just need the hitting to pick up, and I think guys like Cone, Gore and Widener can be the corps we build around.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote