View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit
Default Re: South Carolina vs. Auburn question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinafan8908 View Post
I get season tickets to Our Beloved Gamecocks. I would like to attend the SC vs Auburn game down on the Plains this year. However, buying them thru USC does me no good because I need 3 tickets for that game. I am only allowed two thru my season tickets. So I decided to purchase them on StubHub. I have not bought tickets yet, but I noticed that you can buy tickets for that game now. How is that possible if us season ticket holders don't even receive our tickets in the mail until August? If I bought them now when would I get them from StubHub? Should I buy my tickets for that game now or wait until August? Thanks!
The only thing I can think of is Ticket brokers, if Season ticket holders haven't gotten tickets yet. Which could be wrong.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote