View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 04:08 PM   #4
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit
Default Re: Missing 2014 football season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikenitous View Post
Haven't missed a home game since I was 4, always go to Athens and Clemson as well as another away game or two, and always go to Atlanta (ok-the one time).

Seeing the team running out to 2001 from the tunnel gives me chills the first game every year.

Turns out my job is sending me to Japan for 4 months and I will miss all games this year besides bowl, and/or hopefully playoffs.

Devastated.

Does anybody know if I will be able to atleast watch the games live on the internet or anything? I can't imagine going a whole season without even being able to watch the games at all.
The only thing I can think of is possibly keeping your TV service, and log into ESPN 3 if they provide that. The SEC network might have something you can do as well, but it's just starting this year. If you have Satellite, I don't know how this works in other countries, but you might be able to change the location of your satellite dish to SC if you have one in Japan. My bro in law would change his satellite's location to Atlanta Georgia sometimes to get extra channels.

Traveling is my#1 hobby so I would switch with you in a heartbeat if I could.

Edit
Forgot about this it's the Hopper from Dish.

This part is called Dish anywhere.
http://www.dish.com/technology/dish-...T.svl=features

Worse case scenario you can watch it after it records, best case is you could get it live. The funny thing is the games will most likely be live at 1 am for noon games, and 8 am for 7 pm games on a Sunday morning.

Last edited by rioninusc; 06-04-2014 at 04:21 PM.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote