Thread: Smoothies
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 07:36 AM   #1
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Smoothies

I've been making my own smoothies for years, but a few months ago I started including them in my daily diet.

I definitely feel better each day. I've lost the excess weight and just enjoy having them twice a day.

I try to stick with the basics, but always like to try something new that's nutritious.

Just curious if many of you make your own smoothies and which are your favorites.

I grow blueberries, Rasberries, Strawberries and blackberries, so naturally these are usually my fruits of choice with pineapple, kiwi, pear the ones I buy, chop up and freeze to use that week.

I normally use unflavored Greek Yogurt.

milk

a natural fruit juice

Cinnamon

Honey as sweetners. I also put in a teaspoon of Manuka Honey when I have it. Same with Maple Syrup(instead of honey)...

I keep them simple, but would like to hear how you guys make yours.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote