View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 09:17 AM   #8
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material
Default Re: Worst Interstate Drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
The tailgaiter - Interstate is packed all lanes bumper to bumper, steady but slower speed. This guy will tailgate your ass to try to intimdate you to get out of the way. He doesn't realize that even if you do get out of the way, there are 127 more cars in front of you going the exact same speed.
1 down, 127 to go

My beef, interstate and in general, is those for whom the turn signal stalk is that strange thing to the left of the steering wheel that should never be touched. Glad you know when you're going to turn; thanks for giving me the challenge of trying to figure it out

The New Jersey Police State, I mean State Police, are the absolute worst in this regard. I can only surmise that the stalk is removed altogether as part of the conversion package