View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 09:22 AM   #12
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

CockyCash: 500
davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Worst Interstate Drivers

Texters

I was driving home on I-26 a couple weeks ago at around 5:30 around the Harbison exit. The traffic had cleared enough that full speeds could be achieved. There is this girl in the left lane going slow and her head was buried in her phone texting.

Unbelievably dangerous.

Rubberneckers

Yes, there are flashly lights on the side of the interstate. No, you do not have to slow down to watch what is happening, causing a 1 mile backup. It is one thing if it is just this horrific accident (I guess), but 99.9% of the time it is a fender bender or a traffic stop. The worst I've experienced is people rubbernecking to see something on the other side of the interstate or even worse, on the frontage road. Ahhhh. Just drive, please!

davidmc467 is offline   Reply With Quote