View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #5
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree
Default Re: Going to Vegas for the first time August 27 - September 2

I went for my first time in March, for 7 days. I actually went back for half a week leading into Memorial Day. My favorite bar to hang in before going out at night was Rhumbar... Its at the Mirage. It has really comfortable love seat type seating outside. Its a cigar bar, they have hookah, and live music or a DJ every night. We had a blast every night we went. Below is the view I took with my cam phone.

The piano bar across the street at Harrah's is fun late night as well.

If you're looking for an awesome club, go to Marquee in the Cosmopolitan. I went to several clubs there, and have been to different clubs across the country. Marquee was incredible. Met these 2 girls (positive they were working girls), and they hung out and danced with us all night. I was not interested in exchanging money for anything, but they still kept us company. It was a lot of fun. Keep in mind that the premier working girls in Vegas are not typical prostitutes. Im talking these are smoking hot babes.

Also, take a cab to Freemont street. Its worth checking out. I went on a Friday night and it was friggin nutty. Not the same type of stuff you see on the strip. 1 walk through the El Cortez will validate this.

Have fun dude.
Attached Images