View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #7
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386
Default Re: Going to Vegas for the first time August 27 - September 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todescock View Post
Went for my bachelor party in February, was an amazing time. Some suggestions... Hooters has cheap tables that seem to win more often, if you are going to a club pay for bottle service, girls don't give a crap about you unless they think you have money (this is just regular clubs, we didn't go to strip clubs more on that later), go to emerils sports book in the venitian or whatever the place next to the venitian is called, awesome chill atmosphere, decent price food and drinks, we had a pretty much private room with multiple tvs that we could control and a pool table, just had to spend I think 40 per person. Hire strippers don't go to a club, much better interaction, more touching, more nudity, just amazing experience.

have fun drink lots of water during the day. I'll post more if I think of anything else
These are all good suggestions, IMO.

You should definitely play a little bit at Hooters if you're staying a few nights at NY NY, since they're pretty close together. I think they had $3 blackjack there one night, which was perfect for my cheap ass friends that didn't want to spend any money on anything.

I stayed at MGM last Februrary (which was lame, I like Venetian/Palazzo SO much more) and we spent way more time in NY NY. The Centrifuge bar inside of MGM was pretty cool, but there was construction going on with the Pac-12 basketball tournament coming up, so there weren't a whole lot of people coming through that area.

I'll also second eightohthree's suggestion to check out "Old Vegas". I love it down there.

Enjoy the people watching. It's unlike anywhere else on the planet.