Thread: New TV Advice
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 09:47 AM   #7
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material
Default Re: New TV Advice

I have a sharp, a vizio, and 3 samsungs. I will limit my response to the vizio and samsungs. My vizio is as good as at least 2 of my samsungs. I have a top of the line samsung that blows the vizio away (the 8000 series from Samsung). My other two samsungs as comparable to the vizio. I will say, that i had a small vizio razor led 22" that died after 18 months so I replaced it with the samsung. It may have just been a lemon so I try to judge the brand solely on that.

My opinion would be that if you are willing to spend top dollar get the samsung...if you are going to get a middle of the road samsung, I would go vizio b/c you get comparable pictures and features for less money. THere is even a 9000 series from Samsung now and that is probably better than my 8000 series.
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote