Thread: New TV Advice
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 11:27 AM   #14
hank scorpio
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
hank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: New TV Advice

Depends on you.
If you just want a HDTV, save the money and get a Vizio. If you can tell the difference and want a good one go with LG or Samsung. Samsung makes all their own components and even the panels for most all other brands. Sony's best is probably the best of all, but you pay for it. Beware though, just b/c it says Sony, doesn't automatically make it the best. They have some lower priced ones that I'd stay away from.
In a nutshell:
Vizio: Decent quality, Great price.
LG: Good quality, good price, loaded with features I don't use
Samsung: Better quality, okay price, awesome picture quality and some pretty good features.
Sony(high-end...4k): Best picture quality, highest price
Stay away from Toshiba, Haier, etc.

I sell all of these TVs except Vizio and my opinion is that sony has the best 4Ks, and the Samsung curved is the best 1080p by far.

Best tv in terms of value per dollar, IMO, the Samsung H7150 series is the best.

Go with LG or Vizio if you're not looking for the best and want a good price.

If you can hold off a couple weeks and live anywhere near Florence, I'm opening a new store that sells all the best TV's, appliances and even furniture. I'd love to earn the business.
hank scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote