Thread: New TV Advice
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 11:43 AM   #16
hank scorpio
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
hank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: New TV Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I have a sharp, a vizio, and 3 samsungs. I will limit my response to the vizio and samsungs. My vizio is as good as at least 2 of my samsungs. I have a top of the line samsung that blows the vizio away (the 8000 series from Samsung). My other two samsungs as comparable to the vizio. I will say, that i had a small vizio razor led 22" that died after 18 months so I replaced it with the samsung. It may have just been a lemon so I try to judge the brand solely on that.

My opinion would be that if you are willing to spend top dollar get the samsung...if you are going to get a middle of the road samsung, I would go vizio b/c you get comparable pictures and features for less money. THere is even a 9000 series from Samsung now and that is probably better than my 8000 series.
9000 is 4K, your 8000, especially if its the F8000, is the best you should have. Owning a 9000 now is like having HDTV in 1999, great TV, but no content so a waste of quality and money.

Last edited by hank scorpio; 06-06-2014 at 12:11 PM.
hank scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote