View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 04:18 PM   #1
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Please keep my wife and her side of the family in your thoughts and prayers.

Hey everyone. Last week, my wife's aunt finally lost her fight with breast cancer after 9 long years. That would be enough to ask for thoughts and prayers for her side of the family, but they just got some more bad news. One of her uncle's (a brother to her late aunt) got diagnosed with breast cancer the week before his sister passed. He just found out today he's already stage 3. He has made the decision not to undergo any type of treatment. As you can probably guess, all of this is pretty hard on my wife and that side of the family, so any good vibes, prayers, or anything else positive you care to send their way, it's much appreciated.

On a related note, I definitely need to get on my wife about scheduling a mammogram. Her grandmother (mother of the two already mentioned with breast cancer) passed away due to breast cancer, and now these two have it, so it's obviously quite prevalent in that family for whatever reason. She's worried about being able to pay for it because she's 39 (as of today, in fact), and insurance won't cover it until she's 40.