View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 09:43 PM   #3
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Roth stayed......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
For his senior season and became a Gamecock legend. Good luck to you guys who choose to leave with time still left on the card. I wish you well. I think if I were in your shoes, I'd play out my college career on the big stage and wait to see if I could shorten those long ass bus rides to some dump with less fans than my college stadium had.

It's just a thought.............................Cause it's damn hard to make the "Show"
Roth was a Gamecock legend long before staying his senior year. He knew he would not hurt his draft stock if he did stay. It is extremely selfish of you to want these young men to stay when they were drafted in the top 5 rounds and if they stayed they would lose all of their bargaining power.