View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default The Walking Dead Comic Book Series

Here me out before you disregard this. This is "The Walking Dead" season 1 episode one game, all based on the comic books. If you are a fan of "The Walking Dead" and have never seen this you should. It is the full first episode, it is gameplay, but it runs like a movie. I watched this for 6 hours yesterday, it is very very interesting. They are about an hour an half each, some run 2 hours, but if you get through this first one, you will be hooked, if you haven't played this already. This may belong in ICOCKY, but there are so many cinematics it may as well be a comic book version of the show.

Warning: IT is explicit, and foul language is involved. Watch the series, and season 2 is after, with the same youtuber this one is from. It is the original story from the comic books. Eventually after watching this you will find yourself really into it, I did.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote