Thread: Apple TV
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 04:03 PM   #8
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Apple TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanical Cock View Post
It works well if you are already enslaved by apple as i am. The thing is though without a xfinity account or similar you obviously dont get espn3. At that point (and assuming no hbogo account) you really need a Netflix (in which case the iphone control is nice but not a huge difference to roku id guess) or rely 90% on what you stream from computer/ipad/iphone. I works well for me.
I can get ESPN 3 through Time Warner. I don't have netflix but my wife has an account. Speaking of espn 3- I'm assuming the sec network will have an online stream app/website? Since it is owned by espn
uscgamecocks88 is online now   Reply With Quote