View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 01:55 PM   #11
sunbeam
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
sunbeam is developing his combsunbeam is developing his combsunbeam is developing his combsunbeam is developing his combsunbeam is developing his combsunbeam is developing his combsunbeam is developing his combsunbeam is developing his combsunbeam is developing his combsunbeam is developing his comb
Default Re: Chris Low ranks SEC's QBs

Driskel really could be a surprise this year. Inconsistent passer, but my god he can run.

I'm not sure Muschamp brought in the right guy to call plays though.

I'll say this though, if somehow Driskel had played for Auburn last year, I think he would have had as good a season as Marshal did.

Florida is a mystery. They've had a number of really bad for them seasons lately. Out of all the east teams I really think they are the one I most worry about losing to.

Yet they still have arguably the best talent in the east on the roster, even ahead of Georgia (I tend to think the talent is there on offense, they just have had idiots calling the plays).

No idea what kind of record Muschamp needs to save his job. The smart thing for Florida to do is dump him, and get someone with a better chance of delivering what is achievable there and actually doing it.

But I think Florida really could contend for the East this year. I think their defense will be the best in the East. If someone with a clue puts in an offense that is tailored to run the ball, eat clock, and run Driskel which is his true strength they will be a tough team to beat, particularly in Gainesville.

In short I am glad Malzahn isn't down there. Really, really glad.

If this is Muschamp's last season, wonder if they would pull on the Mullen string. If State has a really good year, and this is Muschamp's last, I could see them doing it.

Last edited by sunbeam; 06-09-2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Corrected name
sunbeam is offline   Reply With Quote