View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 02:09 PM   #13
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Chris Low ranks SEC's QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latt7more View Post
I can't stand the Dak Prescott hype. Heisman candidate? I just don't see how that's in any way possible when the best Miss State can do this year is what…8-4? That would include 3 straight losses to LSU, A&M, and Auburn. That's very likely too. I'll get off my Dak Prescott hate soapbox, but I just don't see him leading Miss State to anything worth bragging about this year…especially not a Heisman.
He has work to do passing the football for sure but he ran for 893 yards and 13 scores last year. He is made for Mullen's offense and just a beast when he gets it going. I imagine he is going to be a 2,000 yard passer / 1,000 yard rusher this year with a butt load of scores.

Also State's schedule isn't too bad. They have to go to LSU and Alabama, but their other challenging games are at home.

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote