View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #7
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
ipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot material
Default Re: Orange and Fiesta to get new names

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
I'm sure it won't happen but it would be cool for the what used to be the Capital One Bowl, to get the Citrus name back. But I highly doubt that will happen
I too think this needs to happen and unfortunately I agree with you that it won't.

When sponsors' names take up the entirety of the bowl game's name, I think the bowl loses a lot of its identity. I'd like to look back one day and say I saw Carolina win the Citrus Bowl, instead of saying they won a bowl game named after some company that very well may not exist in twenty years.

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote