View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 01:57 PM   #8
bcgibson75
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPit
Default Re: 2014 SEC Champs - The Next Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
Is DT working on the arc of his throws?
I got to talk to Coach Mangus for about 45 minutes back in April during spring ball. He mentioned that Thompson's arm was strong, and they were working on his delivery/getting the ball out quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
And agreed about defensive line. We don't need to be in the backfield all the time, but enough to rattle the Qbs. The opposing Qbs need to worried about our pass rush in the after Clowney era.
Looking at this d-line we have...especially at DE...we need a Eric Norwood type player to emerge. Someone with a chip on their shoulder who can play with a motor on each snap. Dixon, English, Harris, Cooper, Johnson, Washington...one of these guys need to hit the switch and cause havoc in the opposing team's backfield.

GO COCKS!!