View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 12:09 PM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: ESPN ranks SEC's RBs

Nothing really sticks out to me other than I would put Kelvin Taylor in my Top 5. I think he is going to be special.

Team wise:

1) Interested to see who becomes Derek Mason's workhorse at Vandy. They are shifting to that Stanford philosophy so that means someone is going to be getting a crap ton of carries.

2) Anxious to see how Jalen Hurd comes back from his knee injury but I don't think the Vols have the depth to avoid overworking him.

3) Leonard Fournette is going to be amazing. I know people like Les Miles' RB rotation but I think it hurts them sometimes. IMO, they need that 20-25 carry guy and then a change of pace instead of a 5 man committee.

4) Auburn is way too high unless Racean Thomas goes nuts. I think Mizzou is too high as well.

5) Florida has a chance to have a hellacious running game if Taylor keeps improving. I would move them up and I think Ole Miss should be higher too.

6) Little worried about aTm's backs .. Tre Williams can absolutely fly and if they can find their workhorse, look out.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote