Re: ESPN Ranks SEC's WR/TEs
1) Our secondary is going to have their hands full with aTm's group. They have stock piled so much talent at the skill positions since they've joined the SEC. If we can't get to their QB, its going to be tough sledding.
2) Should UGA really be that high with all those guys coming back from ACL? I mean we know they are talented but sheesh.
3) I think Auburn is too high. Coates is good but the rest of the cast is kind of meh, IMO. Putting a lot of faith in Williams.
4) Don't look now but UT is reloading with WR talent, again.
5) Laquan Treadwell is going to be so much fun to watch this year.
6) Doesn't look like that Joker Phillips hire is working too well in Gainesville.
Overall its kind of a down year this year with this group, IMO.