View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 01:34 PM   #10
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: ESPN ranks SEC's WR/TEs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Googer maybe as the Wildcat QB.

Other than that, its not likely. Shaq Davidson sits behind Roland and Jeffery at X. Although with the way Shamier has been so far, I reckon you couldn't rule out Shaq beating him out if the staff wants to speed up his development for next year when he could be the starter (assuming Roland goes pro). TBS did a report this week that said Shaq D was impressive in the first 7 on 7 workout .. Googer will be behind Byrd and Jones at B. His time is next year as well and he would probably see the field this year if Byrd and Jones weren't so reliable.
Thanks. What impressed me the most watching Davidson's high school tape was his ability in the open field. I'm thinking maybe we can utilize that some this year unless he redshirts.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote