View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #4
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material
Default Re: Newbie Here and Ticket Question!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayleBoat View Post
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone here!

Just accepted my seat in the Darla Moore School of Business for my MBA and am excited to be one of the newest fans of the Gamecocks.

Look forward to reading and responding to all of you! GO COCKS!

P.S. Is there any chance at all of grabbing season tickets this year, or is there a waiting list?

Welcome!

I suppose this is one of the improvement our Tagger fans are criticizing us about. Come on USC! How can you expect people to learn if all we can offer them is a CHAIR. At least pitch them a tent or throw up a lean-to or something. Those utility building come cheap.

Do not worry Sayle. We will lobby for a whole building for you before you graduate.