View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #10
CarolinaSpur12
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 100500
CarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudlyCarolinaSpur12 is crowing loudly
Default Re: ATTN: 4gamecockfb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHSgc View Post
Please stop bumping threads w/ variations of "Sure hope we get this guy" or "we really could use this guy." People come to this forum for information and you waste everyone's time by bumping threads w/ posts that possess zero insight and zero updates. From now on, just assume that we know you want all 150 players we've offered this cycle to sign w/ USC, and you think every last one of them is an impactful player at a position of need. Thanks.

Note: I made this thread b/c I've admonished him/her multiple times, yet he still keeps posting. He/she doesn't appear to re-check the threads. Please delete after we get some confirmation that 4gamecockfb sees this.
It's a free country. He can't post anything he wants that is inside the rules of this message board. Get a life. I'm sure its to much for you to point and click a mouse, so hop your fat ass off the couch and go run a mile or two. Jerk.