View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #12
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2015 - Jalen Henry

From a bama site... Jalen has been a full time starter since his sophmore year so this is going to be his 3rd year as a full time starter. He has been the heart of our D for that entire time. He got hurt in Week 3 this past year vs Daphne so he has basically no highlights from his junior year (this past year). He came back though and played in the 2nd round playoff matchup vs Auburn High but that's pretty much it. He's a very instinctive player, unbelievable leader, and just flat out athlete. Rarely misses tackles, starts at 3rd base for the baseball team and is just a great kid that I've known for a long time. Now on to the point.
I was told recently that it was confirmed he got a full offer from South Carolina (huge offer) and Southern Miss. So he's starting to show up on the national radar.
I've talked to Charles about getting him a profile but I'm just putting this out there to see what some of you think about his SOPHMORE highlight tape.
Remember that 95% of the highlights below are from his 10th grade year. You'll see Darius Paige in front of him for a lot of them. He should have an oustanding senior year this year and blow up. He's gotten considerably bigger and faster since this tape. Roll Tide and have a great day
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote