Thread: Who are you...
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 11:21 PM   #1
Thundercocks- Ho!
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Thundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talons
Default Who are you...

most excited to see on the field this yr. I'm all over the place, but right now its Damiere Byrd and David Williams. I could easily see Byrd with 4-6 plays over 40 yards this year. Just gotta rip the top off that can of whoop-ass that we played around with last year. David Williams may not get to see the field much, but I am expecting greatness. His physical talents are elite. After two and a half quarters of Davis and Wilds wearing down the defense Williams should be primed for big plays.
Thundercocks- Ho! is offline   Reply With Quote