View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 09:12 PM   #1
Cocked & Locked
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudly
Default Game Day Wedding PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok I know this topic has been on here a lot but my sister in-law is having her wedding on a cruise ship September 13th at 1pm. All of my in-laws are huge UGA fans and pretty much everyone that is going to the wedding are a bunch of Jawja Dawg fans. In fact her Dad played there in the 50's.

The dress is very casual and we were told that shorts were acceptable, but I want to really add a little extra class this wedding. The father of the bride is having a G sowed to his linen shirt and everyone is talking about changing before the game starts or during the reception.

I thought I would add a little class and I would like to wear a Personalize Gamecock Jersey just to piss everyone off.

Where can I get a personalized Gamecock Jersey as authentic as possible? I want my name on the back and my number on it as well.

No one is happy about the wedding date!!!!
Cocked & Locked is offline   Reply With Quote