View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 10:38 PM   #10
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material
Default Re: Game Day Wedding PLEASE HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocked & Locked View Post
Ok I know this topic has been on here a lot but my sister in-law is having her wedding on a cruise ship September 13th at 1pm. All of my in-laws are huge UGA fans and pretty much everyone that is going to the wedding are a bunch of Jawja Dawg fans. In fact her Dad played there in the 50's.

The dress is very casual and we were told that shorts were acceptable, but I want to really add a little extra class this wedding. The father of the bride is having a G sowed to his linen shirt and everyone is talking about changing before the game starts or during the reception.

I thought I would add a little class and I would like to wear a Personalize Gamecock Jersey just to piss everyone off.

Where can I get a personalized Gamecock Jersey as authentic as possible? I want my name on the back and my number on it as well.

No one is happy about the wedding date!!!!

What number? I'd go for 69. It is a wedding,
IJS......