View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 11:02 PM   #11
Cocked & Locked
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Game Day Wedding PLEASE HELP!!!

I've got to go because my wife is in it and my 8 year old daughter is the flower girl and she has a tiara with garnet and black stones. (hehe)! This is not your traditional type of wedding and because it is a 1pm we will have plenty of time to watch the game. Groom is wearing a linen short sleeve shirt, shorts and flip flops. This is my wife's older sister and I want to really see someone marry her before she becomes and OLD MAID!

I just want to wear the jersey to until they start taking pictures and then I'll change into one of my Gamecock Polo's. If you understood the rivalry I have with my in-laws you would understand why I have to do this. It will be more of a laughing matter than people getting upset.

So my question is where can I get a personalized Gamecock Jersey. It's got to be at least 3xlt. I've got to have my number on it and my name and I'm going to get one for the groom now with his name and the number 69 - thanks rdwylie!!!!
Cocked & Locked is offline   Reply With Quote