View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 12:27 AM   #15
Cocked & Locked
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudly
Default Re: Game Day Wedding PLEASE HELP!!!

I've got to period!! Have already worked it out with the ship to have the game on and I've already bought tickets for 6 people and 3 cabins!!

Plus I'll have to take of my father and mother in-law on the cruise. They are both retired and my father in-law is in poor health with dementia so I could never leave my wife to take care of her parents and the my daughters too.

The oldest sister in-law and her husband are just pieces of shit and both the oldest and the one getting married have put my father and mother in the financial situation they are in now. They are in bankruptcy and having their house foreclose probably next month.
My wife and I found out after the fact and are trying our best to bail them out financially as we can.

Someone please help me with the Personalized Gamecock Jersey.

I guess labeled the thread wrong - but the jersey is what I am looking for, not about how to get out of the wedding which unless I die by god I'm going according to wife.
Cocked & Locked is offline   Reply With Quote