View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 12:16 PM   #10
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kayak Fishing & Snakes (Yes Spurticus, need your expertise)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jccgogamecocks View Post
I was walking the bank of the little salk. Unfortunately it is a little too small for a boat. I generally don't kill any snake that I happen across and I know my swamp snakes pretty well. I more tban probly did not have to kill that snake but I was backed up to the water with it coming towards me. I always carry a 22 pistol with rat shot with me wnd I fish the swamp often. Nothing like the pull of a rooster redbreast on light tackle. I very very rarely ever use my pistol but would'nt walk in without it. I really enjoyed reading your post, snake have always facinated me.
I love to fish as well... I could stay out for hours fishing. I am looking at getting a 10' Jon boat with a trolling motor, just so I can fish up and down the Coves near my lakehouse.