View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 10:32 AM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: D.Thompson vs mizz u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpockets12 View Post
I keep reading remarks about Dylans performance ,[.or lack of], at the mizz game.A few years back USC was down 17 pts vs ECU? Conner Shaw WAS REPLACED BY S. GARCIA, who made a come back to win. POINT: Every QB has a bad day.Dylan will be fine ,after all he has been coached and .trained beside Conner for 5 yrs. This just could be a year of Fun/Gun.It all hinges on the OL, protection.SOS longs for the high scoring games ,his trademark..
No he doesn't. He wants to score as many points as possible early and run down the clock in the second half.

My issue with Dylan is that he is a career 50% passer and has shown some chinks in the armor last year in regards to his mechanics. I was also disappointed that he could not shake off the Mike Davis turnovers and get something going in the second half.

His best performances have been when something good early happens for him. That isn't going to happen every game.

For a 5th year senior, I expect him to complete at least 60% and be able to rebound from slow starts to make plays down the stretch. Time will tell if he can do that.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote