View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 11:55 AM   #10
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: D.Thompson vs mizz u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter Cock View Post
Having an O-line with a good mix of experience and talent at all 5 positions will be a big help, too. Keeping that pocket clean can go along way for DT.

I've rewatched the Mizzou game, and he came out of the gate amped up and throwing everybody high. If he had just settled down a bit, it could have changed the complexion of that game.

Definitely not complaining, one of the more exciting games I've ever watched.
Which leads back to my original point. He needs to get off to quick starts. Even in his first start against ECU in 2012 I think he connected with 1 of his first 6 before hitting Byrd on the fly route? After that he settled in.

Same with UAB that year. I remember seeing Spurrier chunk a playsheet and told Seth Strickland to warm up after Dylan missed on 3 or 4 passes in a row. As soon as that happened, Dylan hit a big one and got going.

Its imperative that he connects on some medium/long range throws early this year.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan

Last edited by CoverTwo; 06-18-2014 at 12:21 PM.
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote