View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 10:19 AM   #9
Jack Garnet
@SCBravesFan23

Male

CockyCash: 562
Jack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Best / Worst Gamecock team With Steve Spurrier as the Head Coach

I agree with the spurfan93. Worst was 2008. Got pounded by Florida 56-6 and then went to Clemson and watched Chris Smelley just have a horrible game vs the Tigers. That team had a bunch of talented individuals (especially on defense) and in my opinion just gave up. It was obvious during the Outback Bowl that certain players were looking to their future NFL plans, and didn't care about that game. It became even more obvious when they all declared for the draft IMMEDIATELY after the game was over.

The best is a little harder for me. 2010 was a fun season to watch. I really think 2012 was a better team though. The only losses were to LSU and Florida in their stadiums. The icing on the cake was taking a backup QB to Clemson at night and getting an easy win. That's when I knew we had really turned the corner. Lattimore was gone, Connor was out, and we still had enough to over power Clemson in their own house.

Jack Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote