View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 11:29 AM   #5
TerryP
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
TerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervousTerryP is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: ESPN Ranks the SEC's Secondaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWard View Post
More bias. We have more starters and guys returning from the two deep than bama, but they're ranked 5 spots higher. I didn't expect us to be in the Top 5 for DB, but I disagree with how they ranked. florida lost both CB's also, and they're #2, really?
You may be right about your two-deep. I don't know how much playing time there is in the secondary at UofSC.

It's worth noting that Scarborough left three corners off of his description of the Tide. Those three combined for 15 starts last season. All three had more individual starts that Maurice Smith; a player he mentions. All three had more starts than Sylve. Johnathan Cook 'shirted last season.

There are six corners competing for two spots—all with significant playing time in 2013.

Bias? No. Poor research? Most definitely.
TerryP is offline   Reply With Quote