View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 12:43 PM   #7
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

CockyCash: 500
Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Jhaustin Thomas not playing this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
I have asked this question before and never got a good answer. All they have to do is make decent grades and in exchange they get a full ride to a good school and a chance to play ball at a high level. If they can't be bothered to make sure that they hold up their end, how are you able to say that they will put in the work needed to succeed on the field or in the classroom?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Agreed! High school athletes should have ZERO problem getting "decent" grades as everything is stacked in their favor in terms of classes, expectations, and help. If you're doing bad in HS it's because you're either cursed with low intelligence, or you didn't put in the work. In either case, college isn't for you, and Spurrier is wasting his time.