Originally Posted by PhillyCock
2. Can we shower and use the bathroom on the RV without hookups? It has a generator and bathroom but I don't know the process yet.
From that website:
- 37-Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 6-Gallon Water Heater Tank
- 24-Gallon Sewage Water Tank
- 20-Gallon Grey Water Tank
So yes you can - to a limit - namely 20 gallons on the shower including anything that goes down the sinks, and 24 gallons on the black tank - that'd be the toilets. If you're not hooking up, you'll probably want to triple - make that quadruple check that your dump valves are closed...saw someone make a mistake like that once.
*edit: Oh yeah, that is assuming you fill the fresh water tank beforehand.*