View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 04:56 PM   #13
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official Charlotte Hornets 2014-2015 Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
I'm really excited they brought the Hornets back. I grew up a huge Charlotte fan then got really turned off when the Hornets moved to New Orleans. I never could get into the Bobcats, but am now excited since the Hornets are back. The uniforms look awesome and I hope they can draft well, but that probably won't happen.
I feel the exact same way. Growing up close to Charlotte, it was exciting following those Mourning, LJ, Muggsy teams. I remember being devastated when they traded 'Zo to the Heat.

Hopefully they can recapture some of the hype surrounding those old Hornets teams and build off of this year's playoff team. If this draft really is as deep as they're saying, they could get 2 quality players with their first round picks.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote