View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 03:13 PM   #8
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly
Default Re: No sacks=undefeated, maybe 1 loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4ever View Post
If our o line can keep Dylan upright and not hurried then I truly believe he will pick apart any defense. 2001 Miami didn't allow a single sack, maybe one, and won it all with Ken Dorsey. I think Dylan can throw just as well as Dorsey did and I think we can do the same thing or at least put ourselves in a good position to win it all. Our offense will be a well oiled machine if Dylan never sees the turf.
You do realize that 2001 Miami team is considered by some to be the best college football team ever right? They had 6 first team All Americans on that team. They had 17 players alone from that 2001 team that were drafted in the first round at some point including Andre Johnson, Sean Taylor, Kellen Winslow, Jonathan Vilma, Jeremy Shockey, Vince Wilfork,Willis McGahee, and Ed Reed just to name a few. Not to mention Clinton Portis and Frank Gore were also selected in the later rounds. They had 38 players from that team drafted in the NFL. It had a lot more to do with those guys than it did with how good Ken Dorsey was or if he ever got sacked. No disrespect intended but South Carolina's upcoming team will not be anywhere close to that good. That was a once in a lifetime team. There are plenty of teams that dont give up bunches of sacks that fail to "win it all".
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote